Data Sharing, Redux: RPG-7 Projectiles in Syria.
These are from Kafr Takharim.
More for Nic R. Jenzen-Jones, as per this morning’s note about using Pinterest for data pooling and arms-trafficking research, and encouraging thoughtful collaboration. This is a second batch. The first is here.
This second batch is easy enough to decode, based on the factory stenciling, but this is Nic’s project, so we’ll leave it to him. One note: the red stripe visible on the projectile marked F-7 is not a factory marking. It’s red duct tape, added later.
Next up: The launchers.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHS
By the author. Last month in Idlib Governorate, Syria. The Pinterest post, leading back this photo set, is here.
- buy-steroids-uk-co likes this
- toropiski likes this
- david likes this
- peashooter85 likes this
- lets-keep-the-faith likes this
- fuckyeahkatsuo reblogged this from cjchivers
- virtualbinladen reblogged this from cjchivers
- virtualbinladen likes this
- sweeteuthanasia reblogged this from cjchivers
- mckinneycantspeak likes this
- cjchivers posted this