A hit tip to Eliot Higgins on the Brown Moses blog for an important bit of arms-spotting: the rebels in Syria have apparently upgraded their holdings of heat-seeking, shoulder-fired anti-aircaft missiles. Read Eliot here. More soon on the At War blog.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH
A Syrian rebel with what appears to be a complete SA-24 MANPADS, the significance of which will be explained on the NYT.
- lovetolivetilltheend likes this
- toropiski likes this
- mckinneycantspeak likes this
- david likes this
- mindinvaders likes this
- itchcity reblogged this from cjchivers and added:
- emmanuelnegro reblogged this from cjchivers
- huskerdont likes this
- climateadaptation likes this
- mintsmintsmints likes this
- hentai-task-force reblogged this from cjchivers
- hentai-task-force likes this
- cjchivers posted this