The Quiet Cynicism of an Arms-Selling Nation.
On the At War blog, an update on Belgium’s long arms trade with Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Libya, via a formerly secret diplomatic cable.
Belgium — selling weapons to Libya that its ambassador knew Libya did not need, and would not retain. Here.
With thanks to Damien Spleeters.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH
Would you arm this man? Via Russia Today.
- skatalite likes this
- piusxijinping likes this
- moralpygmies reblogged this from cjchivers
- moralpygmies likes this
- rocketverliden reblogged this from into-the-mojave
- persona-q reblogged this from into-the-mojave
- persona-q likes this
- into-the-mojave reblogged this from mnxmnkmnd and added:
- thefutureghost likes this
- toropiski likes this
- mnxmnkmnd reblogged this from cjchivers and added:
- tothepoint reblogged this from cjchivers
- the-trigger reblogged this from cjchivers
- understandingghosts reblogged this from dong-energy and added:
- basednigel likes this
- soemily likes this
- adidasbolshevik likes this
- dong-energy reblogged this from cjchivers and added:
- napalot reblogged this from cjchivers
- blackpolosandsweaters likes this
- cjchivers posted this